Responsible for post-sales support of products. Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, servicing, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Interprets customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility of problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Responds to customer request for on-site technical support
- Performs machine installation, maintenance, repair and application support.
- New technology installations, training and support
- Troubleshoots product problems on-site
- Provides input for Applications Notes to Product Engineering.
- Provides information to Account Manager and Product Marketing on use of products and competitive situation in the accounts.
- Provides input to Product Engineering for periodic maintenance.