Product Management & Marketing (40%)
· Market intelligence. Track, gather, analyse & report market trend & competitor activities.
· Support all ATL (eg: advertising) & BTL (eg: public events) sales promotions implementation and administration. Review & analyse ROI.
· Conduct sales training.
· Price management. Channel pricing communications. Support price discount management.
· Sales forecasting.
· Timely & accurate market information to support decision making. Updated & accurate information on trade regulations & government policies.
· Achieves set sales/marketing objectives both strategic & tactical. A & P expenditure within budget & policies.
· Skilled & knowledgeable channel sales force.
· Adherence to price policies & sales policies. Timely implementation of market pricing.
· Timely & rationalized submission. Optimal channel inventory.
Channel development (35%)
· Channel mapping. Identify, assess & appoint channel partners.
· Conduct regular sales calls targeting top resellers.
· Monitor storefront merchandising implementation at key retailers.
· Capable & committed channel partners.
· Achieve EVL & channel sales targets.
· Top of mindshare amongst key retailers. Prominent brand & product display. Prominent & correct product messaging in the market.
Business development (25%)
· Direct end user engagements of key large corporates & relevant market segments to assess needs.
· Support channel partners for major projects/tenders. Engage key end user decision makers to establish competitive situation & promote winning preposition.
· High brand recall. Updated & accurate information on market needs. Estimated sales potential.
· Win major tenders.
· Resolving channel conflicts eg: price war. Clear guidelines/policies and pragmatic enforcement to maintain channel motivation.
· Identifying suitable channel partners particularly in emerging region/cities. Extensive market combing needed at beginning.
· Prioritizing work based on strategic potential and effort/resource required.