- Responsible for all sales activities in geographical region or products accounts. Is accountable for the Offering process, as well as manages quality and consistency of product and service delivery. Determines action plans aligned with the BU or segment strategy and qualitative global objectives, maximizing sales opportunities.
- Detects and develops differentiation opportunities (products or services) in order to enhance company positioning and ensures the achievement of Business Unit commercial objectives exploring opportunities to develop new services.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by meeting sales volume objectives, identifying and solving the problems affecting sales or distribution of the products in the corresponding region or segment and identifying proper commercial channels and conditions associated to orders.
- Establishes short term objectives, tactical moves and operating plans for future development at a regional / account level; follows up on new leads and referrals and identifies sales prospects.
- Supervises the Customer's Request for Quotation (RFQ) and sources information from Knowledge Centers (Product, Delivery, Logistics, Pricing, Costs, Legal, Credit) whenever necessary. Follows up offer status.
- Gives support to the Demand Planners' analysis and decision by sharing customer's information and market & product trends.
- Coordinates with other areas such as Marketing and Supply Chain, for the execution of defined marketing strategies and regional segment plans providing inputs to market intelligence activities.
Establishes and develops close relationships with customers, aiming a Long Terms Fidelity Program with them. ensuring that their requests are attended correctly through Customer Service Assistance and relevant information.
- Complies with company policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.