Pre sales (40%)
1. Provide training to reseller engineers on POS firmware, POS Andriod/IOS applications, label software (eg: Bartender), label printer CPP calculator etc.
2. Provide technical consultation to key end users on the integration of Company TM & label printers into its printing solution.
3. Product troubleshooting. Respond to end user’s complaint on product performance.
4. Work with ESP pre sales to implement customized POS firmware. Understand & gather requirements, correspond with ESP pre sales, test & roll out firmware.
5. Source and perform basic compatibility test of 3rd party media for label printers.
6. Provide technical support at public events like exhibitions & seminars.
1. Skilled & knowledgeable reseller engineers & salespersons.
2. Successful sales closure.
3. Timely mitigation of product performance related issues.
4. Timely & accurate reporting of customer’s technical requirements. Efficient implementation of firmware with minimum disruption to customer’s business operation.
5. Optimum availability of affordable compatible media.
6. Effective demonstration of Company product’s capability.
Business development (35%)
1. Channel mapping. Support to identify, assess & appoint channel partners.
2. End user market mapping – large corp, key verticals; POS & labels. Direct end user engagement to assess needs and promote products.
3. Conduct regular sales calls targeting top resellers.
1. Capable & committed channel partners.
2. High brand recall. Updated market information in relation to market needs and regulations. Estimated sales potential.
3. Achieve EVL & channel sales targets.
Product Management & Marketing (25%)
1. Market intelligence. Track, gather, analyse & report market trend & competitor
2. Support all ATL (eg: advertising) & BTL (eg: public events) sales promotions. Review & analyse ROI.
3. Conduct sales training.
4. Price management. Channel pricing communications. Support price discount management.
5. Sales forecasting
1. Timely & accurate market information to support decision making.
2. Achieves set sales/marketing objectives both strategic & tactical.
3. Skilled & knowledgeable channel sales force.
4. Adherence to price policies & sales policies. Timely implementation of market pricing.
5. Timely & rationalized submission. Optimal inventory.